thursday love: has anyone seen my baby?
babychop and hanna.
new years day, 2010.
new years day, 2010.
hanging with the big kids.
christmas shopping + tired toddler + coin rides = no meltdown.
post-brush rinsing of the pearly-whites.
christmas eve. waiting for santa with papa.
me: are you still my baby?
babychop: yes, mama. i still your baby.
me: will you always be my baby?
babychop (throws his arms around my neck): YES!
do you think he means it?
and will he always love me as much as he does now?

that's the same thing I worry about. So hard to imagine my boy taller than me one day and loving me just as much with a man's voice coming out of his mouth:) Mine's eight now and I was worried that he would stop snuggling with me and he wrapped himself around me and said, "I'll NEVER stop snuggling with you." I told him that I would remind him he said that if I need to someday and he giggled.
ReplyDeleteLove these little people.
love.
I just love your blog! I have found you through a friend of a friend a while ago, and have had you linked in my sidebar for quite some time. I love your positive attitude and all the beauty and love you find in your life. Hope you don't mind a stranger from San Francisco looking in on your life :)
ReplyDeleteHe'll love you even more.
ReplyDeleteTOTALLY. To all of the above... what a gorgeous bean y'all are raisin' up!!!!
ReplyDeletelame-o friend,
Smelly
I love those photos! Especially the "smooch"...!
ReplyDeleteHey, the note above could VERY EASILY BE FROM ME! But it's not.
lol!
love and kisses
ps answers, "yes of course he does!" and "Even more. Don't we all? xoxo"